Pam Quigg's Bundle 2 - $159
Bundle includes unlimited access to 5 Online eBooks and a 12-Module Course for 1 year: $159.00
12 modules of online course materials with 1 year of access
These course materials have been designed to support the learning of elementary educators. There are twelve focus areas:
- Engagement and Ownership
- Beginning with the End in Mind
- Using Samples for Quality and Success
- Planning Reliable and Valid Evidence
- Co-constructing Criteria for Success
- Success Through Powerful Feedback
- Instructional Rubrics for Learning
- Self- and Peer Assessment
- Goal Setting that Energizes Learning
- Collecting Evidence of Learning
- Student-Involved Communication
- Evaluation and Reporting
Assessment in the service of learning has the potential to support ALL learners.
Research and classroom practice demonstrate that when we use assessment for learning and engage students in all aspects of assessment in support of their learning, they become more invested in the learning. This is because teachers involve learners in connecting what they already know to what they need to know. Teachers help them understand ways they can shape how they show proof of learning.
While using these course materials, you will learn many practical ideas and consider the ways you can support student learning and achievement. Teachers can make a greater difference when they thoughtfully use tools for learning. And, research findings show that learning is greatly enhanced when assessment is used in the service of learning.
Classroom assessment is a set of powerful tools, actions, and strategies.
This is your opportunity to learn even more.