Early Bird Price
Title of Institute: A Leadership Symposium
For: Superintendents, Directors, and School and System Leaders
Date: July 7th - 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
July 8-9, 2020 - 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Presenters: Anne Davies, Sandra Herbst, Brenda Augusta and their resource team
Fee: Early Bird: $679.00 plus 5% GST until March 31st
$729.00 plus 5% GST after March 31st
* This includes support materials and resources, light breakfasts, and nutrition breaks, along with lunch on July 8 and 9.
Venue: Kingfisher Oceanside Resort, 4330 Island Highway South, Courtenay, BC.
For Kingfisher Oceanside Resort reservations, please mention a block booking for connect2learning.
This two-and-a-half day Symposium (held at a beautiful ocean-side conference facility) will give you the space, structure, and time to work and learn on your own or with your team. You will experience personalized coaching, access expert support, and have time to think critically and innovatively so that you are prepared to take your next implementation steps.
- Be coached by leadership experts to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Review immediately applicable strategies and examples of leaders at work.
- Build on your understanding of the principles of school and system change and adult learning.
- Draft and revise your system or school plan – regardless of the area of focus – for implementation this upcoming school year.
To register, fill out an online registration form or download the brochure and fax your completed registration form to 1-250-703-2921, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call toll free 1-888-945-9888 (604-308-0607 outside of North America)