Assessment for Learning K-12 (Purchase)
Early Bird Price
Author: Anne Davies
Apply your rental fee toward a purchase!
proof of paid rental required: rental receipt must be dated no more than 6 months prior to purchase: limit of one rental credit per purchase
Assessment for learning is transforming classroom, schools, and entire communities because it encourages learning and gently draws out the capabilities of each student, especially those who have the most difficulty learning.
This Assessment for Learning K-12 includes all materials needed for a stand-alone, self-facilitated workshop for almost any size group of teachers who want to learn both the "why" and the "how" of assessment for learning.
The materials include:
- One copy each of Making Classroom Assessment Work - 3rd Edition and the Knowing What Counts Series.
- Power Point slides for every part of the day
- Video segments to be used at key parts of the workshop to introduce concepts and provide evidence of current classroom practice
- Full agenda with facilitator notes to set the purpose for the day, provide context, and guide participant expectations
- Ground rules for table groups
- Step-by-step instructions and timeline with full resources for every step of the way
- Guidelines or suggestions for reading the energy of the room, working with participants, drawing out participation and contributions, fielding questions and objections, and handling difficult conversations
Workshop texts are purchased separately:
- Making Classroom Assessment Work (one copy required for each participant)
- Knowing What Counts Series (three books in a set: one set required for every three participants, as participants may share the books)
Save your original purchase invoice number to qualify for bundle pricing or order a bundle with your rental.