A Fresh Look at Grading and Reporting in High Schools
Choose eBook or Physical Book option
Authors: Sandra Herbst, Anne Davies
Length: 112 pages
Reference: Herbst, S. and Davies, A. 2014. A Fresh Look at Grading and Reporting in High Schools. Courtenay, BC: Connections Publishing.
- Preparing for learning, teaching, and assessment
- Engaging students in assessment in support of their learning
- Reporting the learning to others
- is chock-full of examples from across subject areas and disciplines (e.g. , biology, mathematics, arts, history, social studies, world issues, IB, English, geography).
- includes responses to commonly asked questions, ‘ya buts,’ and ‘push backs’.
- highlights specific strategies to use as you plan, implement, and reflect.
This refreshing look at grading and reporting arises from DOING this important work with high schools and systems across North America.
For bulk purchasing information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-603-9888.